Opportunity ID 6333
No. of Opportunity 5
Fields of study ICT
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Application period: March 15- 30, 2020
Level of study: Bachelor’s degree
Field of study: ICT
Institution: American University of Afghanistan
Number of scholarships: 5
Awarding organization: Bayat Foundation in partnership with AUAF
Bayat Scholarships benefits:
The scholarship covers:
- Full tuition fee for Undergraduate program
- English placement test cost
- Books and Supplies
- Accommodation (only for out of region scholars)
Note: the food and travel expenses are not covered by Scholarship.
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship for Undergraduate studies in the UK
- Royal Thai Government Scholarship
- Slovak Government Scholarships for All Degrees
- Kuwait Undergraduate Scholarship for Afghanistan
- Abdullah Gul University Scholarship for Undergraduate Studies in Turkey
- Seoul National University Graduate Scholarship 2020
- Art Major Asian Scholarships at Korea National University of Arts
Who can apply?
The scholarship is for Afghan nationals who meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Have a high school diploma (Above 85% Score).
- Have a good academic record.
- Good knowledge of English.
Applicants under the following conditions are not eligible to apply:
- Not meet the requirement of Bayat Scholarship Program
- Currently hold a bachelor’s degree
- Is a permanent residents of other nations
- Bayt Group Employees
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online.
- Online application form and stamp a two-inch photo on the form and should leave a signature in the required blank spaces.
- Personal statement included in the application form (explain your personal aims, achievements and how your academic background and professional experiences to date relate to your chosen course and what do you expect to get from studying this course at the American University of Afghanistan. (500 words maximum)
- motivation letter included in the application form (tell us about your future plan. Tell us about your career aspirations and how you plan to contribute to your chosen field in the future. (500 words maximum))
- The following documents that should be in one PDF file:
- Attested High school diploma
- Advance English Certificate
- An offical copy report of your english proficiency test (TOEFL iBT/PBT, IELTS)
How are you selected?
A committee of academics, business executives, and non-profit leaders will evaluate the qualifications of applicants.
After screening the applications, successful applicants are shortlisted and notified for English test :
- English Placement Test
- TOEFL PBT
- Document Submission
- AUAF Enrollment Procedure
- Award Ceremony
Note: Successful applicants in the English placement test, need to pay 40 USD for the TOEFL PBT test signing the agreement of not refunding if they are not succeeded.
Terms and Obligation
- Meet all ongoing qualifications of the AUAF academic course of studies
- Be enrolled as a full-time UG students
- All scholarship recipients are required to maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 throughout the duration of their studies.
- All scholarship recipients are required to take a minimum of 4 courses in a full semester.
For more information, you can contact Bayat Foundation via email: Scholarships@bayatfoundation.org