No. of Opportunity 30
Fields of study English Mathematics Business Information Technology
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Malaysia government offered some scholarships at Albukhary university for outstanding students to conduct their undergraduate studies in Malaysia. Applicants who have completed their high school having excellent academic achievements and meet other eligibility can apply.
Details Of Albukhary University Scholarship:
Number of scholarship: 30
Host university: Albukhary International University
Deadline: July 15, 2021
Level of study: Undergraduate
Field of study:
- Foundation Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (marketing, HR management, )
- Early childhood Education
- Media and Communication
- Social Development
- Computer Science
The Albukhary International university offers the following scholarship:
- Practical learning with professional advisors.
- Learning problem-solving skills based on their research.
- Improving critical and analytical skills.
- Access to workshops, seminars, and other class activities.
- Learning methods of future employment oriented.
- Learning of blended.
- Presentations, role-play and debate programs.
- Engage in multicultural programs.
- Classroom approach.
- Improve leadership skills and qualifications.
- ICT health infrastructure in high standard.
- Internet connection at high speed.
- Global networking opportunity.
- Applicants must have completed their high school.
- Must have an average of over 70%.
- The applicant’s age must be between 22 to 18 years.
- Must be single.
- Must proficient in the English language (IELTS 5.00 to 5.5 or equivalent).
- Applicants’ family income should be less than 300 USD in a month.
- Copy of identity card/Passport
- School certificate and transcript (verified by the ministry of higher education
- Online application form.
- English Language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Parent’s ID or death Certificate – if applicable
- Father/mother income slip (in English)
- Photo of your family home (outside view, living room view and kitchen view)
- Applicants will be selected based on their higher academic performance (higher school percentage).
How to apply.
- Interested applicants can apply online through the link provide below, submit their documents online and attend the interview if invited by the university. In addition, applicants submit their documents to the ministry of higher education before July 15, 2021.
- Moreover, fill the online application form too.
For any query contact:
Center for Foundation Studies
Albukhary International University 4Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, 05200 Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
Check the ministry of higher education website for more details and information.