Opportunity ID 45145
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Language of Instruction English
The Summer Short Story Award by the Masters Review for New Writers is now accepting applications. This award recognizes the best fictions and stories from today’s emerging writers. By awarding this prize in writing, the organizer wants you to succeed and wants your writing to be read. So, impress them, take chances, and be bold. The Master Review accepts submissions from those authors who can benefit from a larger platform.
- Application Deadline: August 28, 2022
- Open to: Emerging Writers
- Award donator: The Masters Review
- Type of award: Online
- Award value: USD 3,000
- Winner Announcement: End of December 202
- The winning story will be awarded $3000, online publication, and agency review.
- Second and third place stories will be awarded publication plus agency review and $300 and $200 respectively.
Submissions meeting the following criteria are eligible:
- Previously unpublished stories only
- Stories should be under 6000 words
- Please choose a double-spaced, 12 pt easy-to-read font (e.g., Times New Roman, Garamond, etc.).
- Simultaneous and multiple submissions allowed
- Only emerging writers are eligible
- International English submissions allowed. No translations.
- $20 entry fee
- Include no identifying information on your story
- The organizer considers all stories for publication
- This prize is not open to the final judge’s friends, family, or connections. Consider entering the Winter contest!
How to Apply?
You can submit your submission online through the provided link.
All submissions will be responded to by the end of November.
By the end of December, the winners will be announced.
For more information about the Summer Short Story Award for New Writers, judges, and as well as FAQs, please visit the Master Review’s official announcement.