Opportunity ID 11520
Japanese Government offer scholarship for International students who wish to pursue their master degree with full or partial funded at International University of Japan can apply for some available scholarship. During staying at IUJ, applicants will build a global network, meet qualified instructors, visit the historical places of Japan, participate in various events that will be organized by specific foundations. Interested applicants and those who studied before in one of Japanese university, or have some knowledge of Japanese language skills are highly encouraged to apply.
The Mitsubishi UFJ Trust Scholarship Foundation (Mitsubishi UFJ)
Duration: 2 academic years
- 100000 YEN for monthly payment.
Note: the admission or tuition fee will not be covered by this scholarship.
- Applicants must be able to attend the Foundation’s events.
- The applicant’s age must be 38 or younger.
- Must have excellent academic records and achievements and a good personality.
- Applicants must be in good state of health.
- The applicant must need financial support.
- Applicants must be willing and intended to contribute the society by servicing at private, public schools, organizations, or any academic research.
- Applicants must inform the Mitsubishi UFG Scholarship Foundation before attending to any exchange program.
Note: have the Japanese Language is an advantage, and will be asked during the interview.
Project for the promotion and Enhancement of the Afghan Capacity for Effective Development (PEACE)
- This program is allocated to only Afghanistan nationals; for further details, applicants can refer to the JICA office in Afghanistan.
Scholarships after starting class at IUJ:
JASSO Honors Scholarship will pay 48000 YEN for monthly stipend for international students with fully or partially financed privately. Applicants will be received this scholarship after completing the first academic year of study at IUJ, and this scholarship will be awarded based on the applicant’s academic performance and IUJ recommendations.
IUJ Alumni Sohei Nakayama Memorial Scholarship:
Amount: 100000 YEN
This scholarship will be given to the applicants based on their leadership skills-based and contributing to IUJ-community relations.
- Applicants must not receive any other scholarship except JASSO.
- Successful applicants must follow their leadership and building a network with global participants.
For more information, please visit the IUJ website