Opportunity ID 14085
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
The Royal Society of Biology launched a competition for international photographers who are not working professionally in the field of photography. The competition invites the photographer to click the dynamic world and its transformations. Your images can reflect the nature changes, including metamorphosis, human impacts on nature, wildlife adapts, and daily changes.
Details of Royal Society Photo Competition :
Prize of the competition:
- Winner over 18 years will receive 1000£ top prize
- The winner under 18 years will receive 500£ top prize
Deadline: 23 July 2021
Award ceremony date: 8 October 2021
Competition theme: Our Changing World
Competition organizer: Royal Society of Biology
Location: London, UK
- Anyone from any part of the globe can apply except employees of the Royal Society, their families, competition sponsors, jury committee, and their families.
- This competition is for photographers who are not working professionally in this field.
- Applicant’s age must be under 18 years up to the application deadline.
- The submission must not include entries for sale, publication purposes, have not won awards.
- Applicants who are participated in the previews year of the RSB competition can submit again.
- Applicants can submit up to three images
- Images must be in high-resolution JPEGs or PNG, not more than 8 MB.
- The submission should be the original work of applicants (if selected as a successful winner they will be asked for original files, if they could not have provided, they will not receive any award.)
- Age proof documents
- Up to three images
- A signed statement from the applicant’s parent or guardian
- CTBUH Student Research Competition in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur
- Voice of Youth Content competition
- Global Landscapes Forum, Logo Competition for young designer in Bonn, Germany
- Green Talents Competition 2021 for Science Forum and Research in Germany
How to apply:
The submission for the competition is open now for everyone
Have a look at RSB website to access more details