Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 3
Fields of study Social Sciences And Humanities
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 9 Months
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 93228
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek accepts applications for three 9-month research fellowships (part-time) in 2021.
The purpose of the fellowship to improve the research output and strength of the Academy by providing an opportunity for young established researchers to undertake research in an area in line with the overall mission in academia and education guiding OSCE’s activities. Therefore, research topics on education or labor immigration with an emphasis on the host country or other Central Asian countries are especially encouraged. Moreover, fellows’ active contribution to ongoing projects and events at the Academy would be highly desirable.
Therefore, eligible applicants are most welcome to seize and take advantage of this opportunity.
Application deadline: 17 January 2021
Host Institution: OSCE Academy in Bishkek (can be undertaken remotely too)
Duration: 9 months (Mar-Oct 2021)
This fellowship provides a grant of 7200 Euro (gross) paid in three installments:
- 2400 at the beginning of March 2021
- An amount of 2400 at the end of August 2021 (dependent on satisfactory performance)
- 2400 at the conclusion of fellowship duration upon submission of the final paper
Besides, it provides fellows with:
- Visa and work permit (if needed);
- Shared office with a desk with access to all OSCE Academy facilities; and
- Other costs shall be assumed by the fellows.
The academy is looking for:
- Young Scholars with a demonstrated record of publications;
- Excellent command of English;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Clearly determined area of expertise/research interest in line with the Academy’s research outline.
What will fellows do at the end of the fellowship?
- Submit a research paper of 6500 to 8000 words as final research outcome to be published as OSCE’s research paper;
- Present his/her research project to an interested audience at the Academy;
How to apply?
Candidates should submit their application packet as a single PDF file to the below email with the “Research Fellowship” in the subject line.
Submission email: [email protected]
What documents to include?
Research proposal of 1500 word in length (max.) having the followings:
- Research question and a draft of the literature review
- Research timeline within the defined time
- Anticipated outcome
Visit the website of OSCE Academy to read more information.
Also, the deadline for the OSCE Academy MA Scholarship is approaching its closing. Apply here NOW!
Looking for more opportunities? Navigate below.