Opportunity ID 116390
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Social Sciences
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 6 to 12 months
Language of Instruction English
Applications are now open for the OSCE Academy Associate Research Fellowship (ARF) 2021. It was set up in 2017 with the aim of supporting Ph.D. Candidates and/or Post-Doctoral scholars in performing their research projects and giving institutional affiliation to independent researchers. If you are an applicant with a degree or research background in [social sciences], this is a great opportunity for you to grab.
Application deadline: Open until filled
Host institution: OSCE Academy
Duration: 6 to 12 months
- The fellowship is open to applicants both in Bishkek and those in other countries.
- Preferably, Ph.D. Applicants and/or Post-Doctoral researchers in the field of social sciences are welcome to apply.
Besides, applicants should have:
– remarkable command of English;
-Clearly determined area of knowledge/research interest in accordance with Academy’s research agenda.
The Academy provides Fellows with:
- Access to the library and all available online resources, and
- An opportunity to deliver their research and to give a lecture to students and the public.
- The fellowship is unpaid. In exceptional cases, fellows can get a stipend with the final publication of their research.
The Fellow is expected to:
– deliver a presentation on her/his research at least once within six months to an interested audience, planned by the Academy;
– make a contribution to one of the following publishing channels of the OSCE Academy in Bishkek:
– OSCE Academy Policy Briefs;
– OSCE Academy Research Paper series;
– OSCE Academy Yearbook;
How to apply?
To apply, eligible candidates are requested to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application should include:
– Cover letter stating the duration of stay;
– Curriculum Vitae/CV;
– A brief project proposal and a plan for the implementation of the research project.
For more information, refer to the website of OSCE Academy.