Opportunity ID 9059
The Mork Family provides many scholarships for high achieving applicants to continue their undergraduate studies for four years at the University of Southern California. In 2001, when USC USC was granted $ 110 million, the Mork Scholars Program got started.
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Location: Los Angeles, USA
- Per year, a stipend of $ 5,000 for living and housing expense
- Advisor for anything related to scholarship
- Academic honors and fellowships
- Events (on and off-campus) other programs include:
- Open to any freshman who comes from the USC Office of Admission
- 10 scholarships each year
- Candidates are selected by staff and faculty of USC
- Applicants must high achievement level in academics and curriculum (High School)
How to apply:
To apply for the scholarship, please contact USC Office of Undergraduate Admission. From there, the applicant will be guided to the scholarship.
For more information please visit the official website of Official Website of University of Southern California.