Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSPTE AcademicCambridge qualification
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
About the scholarship
Monash University awards a varying number of scholarships to brilliant commencing international law students with high academic potential who wish to pursue a law degree at various levels at Monash in Australia. The scholarships are offered for the academic year of 2021-22 and provide financial support to attract excellent minds to its Law Faculty. Therefore, if you are in search of such as amazing opportunity, this is the right fit for you.
For semester 1, 2021: Closed
Semester 2, 2021: 14 June 2021
Host Institution: Monash University, Faculty of Law
Number of scholarships: Different (depending upon funding)
Study level: bachelor
Study mode: full-time
The scholarship covers 25%-100% of tuition fees for the minimum number of credit points needs for course completion.
To continue to hold the scholarship, students must maintain a distinction average of 705 or higher each semester.
International students from China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Singapore or Indonesia are eligible to apply.
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
Have applied for:
- Bachelor of Laws (Honors) OR
- Bachelor of Laws (Honors) combined degrees OR
- Bachelor of Laws (Honors) and Bachelor of Engineering (Honors)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honors) and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Laws (Honors) and Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Laws (Honors) and Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Laws (Honors) and Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Laws (Honors) and Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Laws (Honors) and Bachelor of Global Studies
- The Monash JD full-time and attending the Monash Law City Campus
- Be among the top 5% of their previous studies or an LSAT score of above 170
- In addition, applicants must meet the academic requirements for the degree such as completion of previous qualifications, and choose to undertake one of the above courses.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements for studying at Monash University.
The selection process for these scholarships is highly competitive. Applicants will be selected according to their academic achievements, their personal statement for the application, and their ability to be an ambassador for Monash University.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online directly to the faculty via the link below.
You need to write a 500-word statement and submit it with your application. Please do not attach another document in your application.
For more information about the scholarship and to help you better prepare for the application, please visit the university’s website.
Other Monash Scholarships: