Language Requirement IELTS
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 1 2 Years
Language of Instruction English
Aziz foundation offers a master scholarship to an international student who is actively engaging in a Muslim community, graduated from an internationally recognized university, and is committed to bringing back his/her experience to the community and willing to create bridges with British society at the University of Oxford, UK. Aziz Foundation will provide Leadership Scheme (LSS) to increase applicant leadership knowledge and skills. Apply for this fantastic and fully-funded scholarship.
Details of scholarship:
Deadline: 31 March 2021
Interview date: late April 2021
Level of study: Master degree
Duration: 1 to 2 years
Amount of scholarship: £25000 (covering tuition fees and living expenses for one year).
Host university: Regent’s Park College, University of Oxford
Location: United Kingdom
- Development studies
- Applicants must hold, or be expected to hold, a bachelor’s degree from an internationally leading university.
- Must be active within an Islamic country/community or a wider local community.
- Be willing to develop intellectual skills in a multi-faith or a secular environment.
- Must be committed to social development within good connection building through leadership in public.
- Must meet the home/EU fee status requirements at the university.
- A statement of 1000 words describing how you meet the mentioned criteria, and how this scholarship helps your future career.
- Recent Curriculum Vitae, including your work experience and qualifications, about two pages.
- The cover letter explains which course you are willing to apply for.
- Copy of university application form (after you complete it, it is downloadable).
How to apply:
Eligible applicants must fill and submit the university/department online application form online selecting Regent’s Park College as their first choice and Aziz Foundation scholarship as their funding source.
In addition to applying online, Prepare the above documents and send them by email to: [email protected]
Or by post to the following address:
Ms Jennifer Taylor, Academic Administrator, Regent’s Park College, Oxford OX1 2LB,
* Only shortlisted applicants will be informed of an interview.
For any queries, please email [email protected]
For more detail, please visit the Aziz Foundation website.