Opportunity ID 4804
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
The fellowship is intended to attract deserving and qualified journalism and mass communication graduates, as well as professionals in mid-career television and digital journalism positions, who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) towards a one and a half year master’s degree in television and digital journalism at American University in Cairo AUC.
- For Fall Semester You need to apply before/on April 15, 2022 (closed)
- For spring semester you need to apply on October 17, 2022
Location: The American University in Cairo, Egypt.
Duration of the fellowship:
Two academic years and a summer session in between, with a semester-by-semester review for satisfactory academic performance.
Benefits of Kamal Adham Fellowship
- Partial tuition costs for a semester’s worth of no more than eight credits
- Prerequisite courses and one semester of rigorous English language study could be covered, if necessary
- Services and activity fees for students
- Up to 20 hours per week of relevant academic or technical work are allotted to fellows.
If the fellow is engaged in teaching assistantship responsibilities, they must comply with university rules and complete a teaching assistantship obligatory training.
Click here for more information and specifics about teaching assistantships.
Who are qualified to apply?
The applicants need to fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for this fellowship:
- Citizen of any country can apply
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from a certified university with a strong GPA minimum should be 3.0
- A priority will be given for Egyptian Public university graduates
- Meet the AUC Admission eligibility
- Be proficient in the English language
- Be in financial need
- Pass the interview
- Demonstrated interest and achievement in TV and digital journalism
- AUC graduate application,
- TOEFL score or IELTS (applicant with a degree from an English instructed university may be exempted from the English proficiency proof)
- other achievements and investigation interest during the job.
- Documents are uploaded in the application (Egyptian / non-Egyptian)
- Application form
- Personal statement (minimum 500 words)
- Academic Transcripts
- At least two letters of recommendation
- Medical reports
- Financial resource proof
- Test results
- International students should provide:
- International student application form
- Valid passport
- Two passport size photographs (recently taken)
How to Apply?
The applicant should apply online.
Submit an online application form for university admission and for the fellowship. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to pass a graduate entrance test.
You may also like these opportunities:
- University of Sydney Free Online Course on ‘Ethical Social Media’
- The Emile Boutmy Undergraduate and Master Scholarship Program in France
- UCA & DAAD Scholarships in Germany
- The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program for Master’s and PhD studies in France
- United World College Scholarship for International Baccalaureate (IB)