Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 80
Fields of study All Majors Of Science And Technology
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
If you are a scientist from developing Countries, you can apply to the India Science and Research Fellowship (ISRF ) Programme.
Deadline: February 28, 2020
All major disciplines of Science and Technology including:
- Medical sciences
- Engineering sciences
Duration: 3-6 months
Number of fellowships: 80 (10 per country )
Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
Benefits of this fellowship:
The fellows will be offered the opportunity to:
- Do research work in India
The fellows provide the following expenses:
- Round trip airfare
- monthly Sustenance allowance of Rs. 50,000 including accommodation and medical facilities
- Contingency grant to the fellow Rs. 10,000 one time
- Research grant of Rs. 20, 000 as one time grant
- Visa fee reimbursement
Who can apply?
- Be from one of the eligible countries mentioned below: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Thailand.
- Be under the age of 45 years( as on December 31, 2019)
- Holding a permanent position in his/her home country or be engaged actively in research activity at a university or research institution.
- Be interested to be involved in research activities
- Have obtained a PhD/M.Tech/ M.Sc/MBBS. applicants enrolled at a PhD program in their home country may also apply.
- Have 3-5 years of research or teaching experience
- Ph.D. degree student at home country may also apply
- Applicants should have a valid passport.
- Applicants must not have a visa to stay in India temporarily or permanently
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, and Sri Lanka and Thailand
Applicants should download and fill the application form and submit the application to the responsible authority in their respective countries (details can be found on the brochure linked below).
Afghanistan applicants can download the application form, fill it and send to the submission email [email protected] .although submit to Dr.Noor Amin, at the ministry of higher education, Kabul, Afghanistan
Submission email: [email protected]
For more details, please download the ISRF Brochure or visit the website of Center for Cooperation in Science and Technology among Developing Societies (CCSTDS).
Other research Opportunities you may want:
- School of Life Science Summer Research Program (SRP) in Switzerland
- University of Tokyo Research Internship Program (UTRIP) in Japan
- Facebook Artificial Intelligence (AI) Residency Program in New York, USA
- Research internship in national institute of genetics (NIG)/ Genetics department, SPKENDIA, Japan