Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Global Young Academy is pleased to announce its membership opportunity for international youth. Moreover, the GYA is committed to a broad range of programs to support the global young scholars. Besides, the GYA is an international organization that places a high value on its diversity. Furthermore, members can demonstrate a high level of excellence and perform research in the field of natural, physical and social science, arts, and humanities. Above all, GYA accept members from all over the world and encouraged women, different minority groups, and different disciplines.
Deadline: September 15, 2022
Field of research: natural, physical and social sciences, arts and humanities
- Participants should have the ability to show a high level of excellence in their discipline, ascertained, and experience and expected future achievements.
- Be able to make a difference in society.
- Hold a Ph.D. degree or equivalent degree.
- Should be in the early to middle independent careers years.
- Aged 30 to 40 years
- Participants expected to join the GYA annual general meeting yearly.
- Participate in one or more of the organization’s programs actively, which are including take part in t policy creating, national young academic promotion supports the science outreach and education at the national and international levels.
Each GYA member is expected to attend the GYA Annual General Meeting each year and to actively participate in one or more of the organization’s programs, which include policy development, promotion of National Young Academies, support for science outreach and education at the national and international levels, and the young scientist ambassador program. The GYA is an active organization, and membership requires a time commitment from each member. If selected as new GYA members, applicants should be available to attend the next Annual General Meeting, which is scheduled for 5 – 9 June 2022 in Rwanda.
- Complete application form
- Update CV about four pages, including a short description of your educational background, work experience, and achievements.
- A Letter of support from someone who is familiar with your educational and career background very well (Instruction for referees)
- Response to short essay questions which is provided on the online application form.
- Declaration form/ Data protection & applicant’s signature (use this document)
- Describe your reasons why you apply for the Global Young Academy
How to apply?
Interested and eligible applicants can download the forms and apply online
To learn more about Global Young Academy Membership, please visit the GYA official website
These opportunities may also catch your interest:
- World Youth Alliance Certified Training Program (CTA) 2022
- Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship in the USA 2023-24
- 2023 GIST MS. and PhD Scholarships in South Korea (Spring Semester)
- 160 Clarendon Fund Scholarships for master and PhD at Oxford University, UK
- Online Course on ‘Collaborative Working in a Remote Team’ (Certificate Provided)