Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction EnglishRussian
Opportunity ID 10128
Higher School of Economics (HSE) is one of the top Russian Universities, a leading institute in Russian education, and one of the preeminent economics and social sciences universities in eastern Europe and Eurasia.
The HSE university is dedicated to maintaining the highest academic standard and provides Global scholarships for outstanding international students. The HSE university has launched a competition (international olympiad) for international students to win a scholarship for the 2023 academic year. The scholarship will cover the winner’s expenses to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Russia.
details of HSE international Olympiad:
Start of application: September 1, 2022
Deadline: October 1, 2022
Competition date: October 20-30, 2022
Compression result: December 6, 2022
Level of study: Bachelor’s degree.
Benefits of the scholarship:
Those applicants who pass the competition successfully will receive the following:
- Full-tuition waivers, or Partial scholarships, or up to %75 discount
- Early admission decisions
- GSC certificate
- Career preparation opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunity to access more expertise in a specific field of study
Field of study:
- Foreign Language (English)
- International Relations
- Asian Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Modern Politics
- Social Sciences
- Advertising and public relations
- Social science
- Medial communications
Similar Opportunities you may apply:
- Applicants who are not from Russia, Stateless persons, and Russian citizens who are living aboard can apply.
- Be in 11 or 12 grade or have been graduated from High school
- The applicant’s age must not be over 30 years
How to apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements must complete the online registration form using the apply now button below and participate in online or Onsite exams.
Watch the video below for more information.
For further information, please check out the HSE University Website.