Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Mental Health
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 60899
Alison offers free online courses in any field and provides free certificates too. This free online Stress Management course will teach you the techniques for dealing with stress. Furthermore, you will go over relaxation and cognitive techniques such as maladaptive, problem-focused, and emotion-focused.
You will also explore the relationship between exercise and stress as well as the diverse useful exercises and their long-standing effects. In addition, you will also learn to recognize stressors in your life using a DIY strategy program.
- Course provider: Alison
- The medium of delivery: English
- Course type: Online and self-paced
- Publisher: NPTEL
- Category: Mental Health
- Price: The course is free but you have to pay for the certificate
- Duration: 1.5-3 hours
- Start date: Available now
Having completed this course, you‘ll be able to:
- List the various coping types.
- Describe the process for creating effective coping mechanisms.
- Describe how coping mechanisms vary from person to person and compare positive and negative strategies
- Differentiate between problem- and emotion-focused coping techniques.
- List the benefits of using images in relaxation techniques.
- Define “autogenic training”
- Describe the function of exercise in the reduction of stress
- Describe how it impacts the brain.
- Describe the effects of exercise over time.
- Anaerobic and aerobic exercise comparison.
Who can enroll?
Anyone interested in learning more professionally and effectively about stress the causes which trigger stress. Moreover, those suffering from stress in their daily lives can take this course and get their problem solved.
What topics will it cover?
- Relaxation and Cognitive Techniques
- Exercise and DIY Strategies
- Course assessment
Read more about course modules here.
- 100% online
- Free to enroll, study and complete
- An official certificate after the completion of the course
- Your certificate adds weight to your CV, professional media profiles, and job applications.
- Incentivizes you to continue upskilling and lifelong learning
How to apply?
You can apply and do this course by completing an enrolment in the given link.
To learn more about Free Online Course on ‘Stress Management-Techniques for Coping with Stress’, please refer to Alison’s website.
You may also be eligible for these opportunities:
- University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship 2022-2023
- DAAD Scholarship for Master’s Program Infrastructure Planning (MIP) in Germany
- Getty/ACLS Postdoctoral Fellowships in HISTORY OF ART (New York, USA)
- Musculoskeletal Anatomy free online course of Harvard University
- The University of Lausanne Master’s Scholarship (Switzerland)
- Managing Innovation Free Online Course
- Internship: Elisabeth and Amelie Fund-Grants for students from developing countries