Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Infrastructure Planning
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 1747
DAAD Scholarship is open for applicants who want to study their master’s degree in Infrastructure Planning (MIP) in Germany. This is a fully-funded scholarship that covers all the expenses.
Candidates who specialize as Civil engineers, architects, and urban planners, as well as graduates from related fields of study who want to study infrastructure planning, can apply to this program.
The Master of Infrastructure Planning (MIP) is a two-year research-oriented program divided into four semesters: Some basic mandatory modules are delivered in the first semester to expand students’ professional perspective, and the second semester offers a variety of electives to the advanced students. In the third semester, as well as additional electives, an extensive case study deals with the complex problems of infrastructure planning and the challenges of teamwork which provides training in methods and techniques applied successfully in Germany. During the fourth semester, students write their Master’s thesis about how to tackle a problem or project relevant to the student’s home country.
Duration: 4 semesters
University: University of Stuttgart
Application period: 1 August 2022- 15 February 2023
Daad scholarship deadline: 30 September 2023
The DAAD Scholarship offered for the MIP program is a part of the DAAD Scholarship for Development-related fields of study (EPOS scholarship). it covers all the costs of your study. Here are the details
Who can apply:
Civil engineers, architects, and urban planners, and students with a desire to broaden their vision into infrastructure planning and prepare for international and complicated planning tasks.
- Having at least a Bachelor or equivalent in civil engineering, architecture, urban planning or related fields
- At least two years of relevant professional experience is required only for DAAD scholarship applicants; self-financing students can enter the program without professional experience
- English; TOEFL (550 PBT, 213 CBT, 79 iBT) or IELTS (Band 6.0)
- From 1st August to September 30: DAAD Scholarships (Course start in winter next year)
- From 1st August to February 15: Self-Financed Students (Course start in winter of the same year)
- January (NEXT YEAR): Confirmation of acceptance.
- Beginning of September (NEXT YEAR): German course.
- Middle of October 2023: Beginning of first academic term.
Course language English. Students are obligated to attend German classes offered by the University during the program.
Location: Universität Stuttgart (University of Stuttgart)
Starting Date: every year in October
Duration: Four semesters
German language course duration prior to program: 6 weeks (starting on 1st September)
- Read about other DAAD Scholarships
If documents are not in English/German, a translation of documents are also required with the original stamp/signature of an official translator along with the copy of original documents:
- Certificate of High school graduation
- Bachelor degree certificate
- University transcript including CGPA
- Document from the university indicating max. /min. grade and grading system for Bachelor degree
- English Proficiency Certificate (The minimum requirement: TOEFL: 550 PBT, 213 CBT, 79 iBT or IELTS (IELTS academic test): Band 6.0.)
Important: Only native speakers with official nationality (provide passport copy) from the USA, Ireland, UK, Australia, Canada are exempt.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two Recommendation letters (academic or professional)
- Motivation letter (explaining why you choose MIP and what your career plans are)
(These documents are optional for Self-Financing students)
- A minimum of two years of Work certificate(s) for working periods after your graduation (internships during Bachelor studies are not accepted).
- Confirmation of study leave from current employer (if applicable)
- Additional university degrees (if applicable, e.g. second Bachelor/Master’s degree you hold)
- Completed DAAD-application form (Only for students applying for DAAD scholarship)
How to apply?
Applicants should check their eligibilities, if they are eligible, they should apply online.
- University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships for International Students in Canada
- Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarships 2022-2023 (All Degrees) (Not open now)
- Fulbright Scholarship 2022-2024 for Afghanistan (Master Degree)
- (Renmin University of China) Master’s Scholarship Programs in English for International Students
For further information visit the DAAD Scholarship at the Stuttgart university