Opportunity ID 14560
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Partially FundedSelf Funded
Duration 3 weeks
Language of Instruction English
Do you seek an online course to learn how to pitch an innovative idea by using a prototype?
Join for free to this course and learn how to improve your skills and improve your idea by using the prototype. During this course, you will learn about the various model of prototype, and you will be able to build your own prototype.
- Course developer: St George’s, University of London and Bayer
- Instruction language: English
- Course provider: Future Learn
- Course type: Self-paced
- Price: Free with limited access, monthly subscription: $27.99 or buy this course: $69 one-off payment for full access.
- Duration: 3 Weeks (2 Hours per week)
- Start date: Available now
- Free access to this course will expire on: September 8, 2022
- Instructors: Tom Meas, Oliver Winkelmann, Karolin Gebhardt and Lindsay Germain
- Will learn how to start and process an innovative idea and meaning of being innovative.
- Design and improve innovative ideas and work on them practically.
- Iteration in the process of innovation important.
- Prototyping stages.
- Business model validation and ideas pitch.
- naviProM: management of innovation project approaches.
Who can take part?
- This course is designed for anyone who is entrepreneurs or individuals with organizations looking to integrate innovation into the way they are working.
- Students of any degree in the field of business management, innovation, marketing, or life science.
What applicants will achieve by the completion of this course?
- Applicants will be able to explain an innovation process and the meaning of being innovative.
- Will be able to develop innovative ideas.
- Will be able to create a problem statement for the defined idea.
- Will act upon the innovation process of iteration importance.
- Will recognize the various type of prototyping.
- Will be able to create a prototype.
- Will give and receive appropriate feedback to develop an idea.
- Will recognize what can help to make a suitable pitch.
- Using the business model canvas (BMC) to evaluate the business model.
- Identify the NaviProM model to manage innovative ideas or projects.
How to apply?
Interested applicants can register online
To learn more about Managing Innovation Free Online Course, please refer to FutureLearn’s website.