Opportunity ID 116863
The German Cooperation with Afghanistan (GIZ – Afghanistan) has announced the Empowering Women II Call for proposal. It is th second round of Mini Fund for Women Empowering supported by Afghan-German Cooperation’ Open Policy Advisory Fund (OPAF). If you are part of a civil society organization (CSOs) that focuses on the social/political inclusion of women, you can submit your proposal to receive the funding.
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Submission deadline: April 15, 2021 EXTENDED: May 10, 2021
Target Groups: CSOs, NGOs,
Funding amount: Euro 50000
Duration: 4-6 months
- Promoting gender equality by raising awareness of human rights
- Increasing Women-led CSOs capacities
- Enhance the girls and women’s awareness of theirs rights in order to promote gender equality in local communities.
- Creating mentoring and mentorship for women
- Provision of financial literacy and business management training and as well as Networking opportunities for business owners.
- Raising awareness of micro-financing and other methods to access capital among female entrepreneurs.
- addressing gender-based violence in a holistic way
- Engage boys and men to prevent gender-based violence.
Who can apply for this funding?
Application is open for registered Non-governmental and Non-profit organizations that are based in Kabul, including Think Tanks, Civil Society organizations.
More details here |