Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 3 Days
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 144932
YTH Global 2021 is calling for abstracts for its 13th edition of the conference which will be held online from October 4-6 2021. YTH Global is an exciting global youth-led health and wellness virtual conference held annually, bringing innovative individuals and the brightest minds and groundbreaking research in various fields from the US and across the world. It helps executive directors, funders, developers, public health experts, and students of all ages explore the newest trends in health, innovation, and technology. Moreover, it is a unique technology-based global conference with attendees from tens of countries worldwide.
The topics for YTH Global 2021:
In 2021, it will focus on Sexual and Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS, Mental Health, Digital Rights, Climate Change, COVID-19, Racial and Health Equity, and their impact on youth.
If the topics of the conference meet your interest, you can register for the conference. Or, if you want to be a speaker or presenter at the event, you can prepare and submit an abstract before the deadline.
Submission Deadline: 30th April 2021, 11:59 pm PT
Organizer: Youth, Tech, Health (YTH)
Conference dates: 4th-6th OCTOBER 2021
Mode of delivery: Virtual
Notification of result to abstract submitters: 15 June 2021
By joining YTH Global 2021 you will:
- Meet other students and youth leaders from, across the world who share a passion for improving youth health and wellness using technology.
- See tech professionals who share innovations and insights across a diverse community of builders, coders, designers, developers, gamers, hackers, makers, thinkers and visionaries shaping the next generation of pioneering solutions for the health and wellness of young people worldwide.
- Meet health professionals and exchange ideas and best practices across all sectors of health and healthcare with participants across diverse categories.
- Get in touch with advocates, Designers, Parents, Teachers, and Researchers. In general, it is an opportunity not to be missed!
- The conference participation is open to applicants from all over the world.
- Executive Director, developer, youth leader, innovator, program manager, funder, influencer or simply a volunteer or students can apply for the conference.
What should you submit?
In line with the topics of 2021 YTH Global, you should prepare an outline of your presentation/ project that you would like to share at the event. You can choose from among a wide number of topics. Then, the program committee will evaluate your program.
In your abstract, explain the potential importance of your project, research, or product for youth health and wellness and how it fulfills the evaluation criteria of the abstract.
Components of abstract
A- Attract (250 words in length- totally for all three parts)
Part 1: explain your project, research, or product while stating who its target is, the specific technologies applied, the role it plays, and the health goals it aims to reach.
Part 2: List three core points or learning objectives that your presentation will cover. If presenting research, include information regarding the study’s objective, methodology, and results.
Part 3: Describe how your presentation is of importance to the field of youth health and technology.
B- Program description (150 words)
- Explain your topic in an interesting way to motivate attendees to come to your session.
C- Presentation/Activity Format (150 words)
- Mention 5 keywords that describe your project/presentation.
How to submit your abstract?
You can submit your abstract by filling in the online submission form HERE.
How to apply for the conference?
Interested applicants can register for the conference online using the following link. Participants should buy a ticket to be able to attend the event.
There are different ticket prices/registration fees as per the category and age group:
- General admission: $189.00 (ticket) +$10.44 Fee
- For students aged 25 years or higher: $49.00 (ticket price) +$3.44 Fee
- For youths below 24: Free
Note: Applicants whose abstracts are selected will receive a request asking them to register after June 15, 2021. Other participants (as attendees) can register from now onward. In addition, accepted speakers will receive a 50% discount on the cost of General Admission.
Read the FAQs as well.