Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 4886
The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs created the Eiffel scholarship program as a tool to help French universities recruit the top international students for their Master’s and Doctoral/PhD degree programs. It encourages applications from students in emerging countries at the Master’s level and from students in emerging and industrialized countries at the PhD level. It trains future foreign decision-makers from the private and public sectors in priority areas of study.
- Institutions: French Institutes of higher education
- Supporting organization: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Deadline: January 10, 2023
- Result announcement: Week of April 3, 2023
Level of study & Duration:
- Master’s degree for 12 months (master 2)
- Master’s degree for 24 months (master 1)
- A maximum of 36 months for the completion of an engineering degree
- PhD : for up to 12 months
What fields you can study at French Universities?
- Humanities and Social Sciences:
- Law & Political Science
- Economic and management
- History, French language & civilization
- Science & Technology:
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
What will be covered by the Eiffel excellence scholarship?
- Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly allowance of €1,181, to which several services are added, including international transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, and so on.
- Eiffel scholarship recipients receive a monthly stipend of €1,700, to which several services are added, including international transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, and so on.
Note: The Eiffel program does not pay tuition for either of the program’s components.
The following prerequisites must be met in order to be eligible for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarships Program offered by the French government:
- Candidates with foreign nationalities are only eligible for this program. The French nationality of one of the candidates’ dual nationalities disqualifies them.
- In order to be eligible for the Master’s program, a candidate must be 25 years old by the start of the 2022 application cycle. The applicant for the doctoral program must be 30 years old.
- The candidate’s language proficiency must match the course’s language proficiency requirements.
How to apply for Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program?
- For guidance and advice on your study plans, get in touch with Campus France in your home country or the Cooperation and Cultural Action Department of the French Embassy.
- Contact the international relations department of a French institution via its website, by phone, or by e-mail to find out the steps and deadlines for submitting an application.
- You must decide which college or university best suits your goals for studying in France.
- Applications can be submitted from any higher education institution in France.
- Your application for the Eiffel Scholarship has been approved by the organization.
- Your application is submitted by the organization online through the specific Campus France website.
Note: Direct applications from students or applications from foreign institutions will be deemed ineligible.
For more information about Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program, please visit the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship’s website.
You may also like these opportunities:
- United World College Scholarship for International Baccalaureate (IB)
- iF Social Impact Prize 2022
- 500 Scholarships for Afghanistan students at Asian University for Women
- World Bank Winter Internship Program 2022/23 (Paid)
- D-Prize Challenges for Entrepreneurs ($20,000)
- Risk and Return Free online course by Columbia University