Opportunity ID 4882
Berea College offers outstanding opportunities for international students every year. Therefore many students yearly get into Berea College to achieve their dream career.
Deadline: Nov. 30, 2019, Final admission result: April 30, 2020
Institution: Berea Collage
Number of sets: 30
Host country: United States
Level of education: undergraduate
An overview of Berea Collage:
Berea College is a globally known University, and BC provides the best knowledge in all areas. Additionally, this offer may turn you into a new educational environment which could possibly be the best turning point in your education. Anyways, Berea Collage is glad to greet new applicants with the best previous educational background, due to being a highly competitive and challenging process of admission to the BC, applicants are required to meet certain requirements for their aspired filed.
Benefits of Berea Collage:
Brea College funds only the first year of four-year study and in subsequent years, international students are required to pay $1000 to contribute their expenses. Moreover, this offer is partial payment, money, which is given to fund first-year expenses contain the following expenses.
- Tuition fee
- Living expenses
- For the expenses of other years of education, the student is promised a summer job to fulfill expenses for education.
Note: international students are hereby informed to pay $50 for entrance and must ensure deposit of $2,200 by May 1st, 2019, to be enrolled, they may use this deposit during four-year education.
What it requires:
- Be an international student
- Do not have a 4-year college degree
- Do not be married or have dependents
- Meet the admission requirement
- Have advance secondary exam result
- Be proficient in the English language
- Two recommendation letter, one of the latter should be taken from teacher
- International financial recommendation form
- International financial questioner
- A personal statement on financial circumstances
- Previous education proof
- International Exam proof: one of the following; TOEFL PBT 520, TOEFL iBT 68, IELTS6, ACT19, OR SAT
- International personal essay
International applicants should submit their application package via mail not online. The package should be received before the deadline.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form
- All high school records and recommendations must submit along with form
- For outcome, applicants will get a confirmation email by the fixed date
- If you have previously applied for Berea and you want to apply again, you need to fill the application form and go for process all again
For more info please visit the Berea College