Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 80
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 4 Days
Language of Instruction English
Applications are now open for the 11th round of Asia Pacific Week (APW) that is an interdisciplinary conference conducted annually by the Australian National University (ANU). The conference is an amazing platform for youth professionals and students from around the world to join, debate, and learn from one another. The conference aims to convene youth from different countries and build their knowledge, skills and empathy to become leaders in the dynamic Asia Pacific Region. Apply as APW Delegate 2021.
Theme of the conference is “Unveiling Layers of Crises: Learning from the Past, Reimagining the Future”
Deadline to apply: 23 April 2021
Notification of successful applicants: 30 April 2021
Organizer: Australian National University (ANU)
Conference dates: 21st-24th June 2021
Number of participants/delegates: 80
Mode of conduction: Virtual
- The conference includes a week of stimulating workshops, panels and debates, simulations as well as a social schedule.
- Participants will gain outstanding skills and experience a breathtakingly nice week along their professional journey.
- Delegates will learn from peak expert speakers and leaders at the conference.
The APW 2021 will be held online due to COVID-19 and follow the same format as it did in 2020. Click here to see the booklet of 2020 which entails its schedule too.
Who can apply?
- ANU accepts applications from anyone who is presently a university student or young professional with an interest in the Asia and/or Pacific regions.
- Young professionals must have graduated within the past 2 years.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply.
How to apply?
Interested youths can apply online to join the APW 2021 as delegates.
Should you have questions concerning the application process, contact [email protected] with the subject of “Delegate Query”
For more details of the conference, please visit the ANU APW 2021.