Opportunity ID 3696
Fields of study All Fields
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Application is open for the Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) offered to outstanding international students who want to pursue their master’s degrees and/or PhD degrees in The University of Adelaide. The University of Adelaide provides the Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) that is a fully-funded scholarship program.
ASI Scholarship details:
Deadlines to apply: July 10, 2020 Result Notification: October 15, 2020
Organization: University of Adelaide Fields of study: All faculties
Start of the program: between Jan 1- June 30, 2020
Deadline for 2nd Semester of 2021: December 1, 2020
Level of study: Master degree and PhD Duration: 2 years for Master degree and 3 years for Doctoral studies with extension possibility
ASI Scholarship benefits:
- Tuition fee
- Annual allowance of $28,092 for living expenses
- Student and his/her dependent
Who can apply to ASI?
- Have completed a four-year bachelor degree with a major research project in the final year (equivalent to Australia first class Honours degree)
- Have academic excellence and research potential
- Not have a research degree from the University of Adelaide
- Meet English language requirement at the time of application
- Be a citizen of any country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Remote candidature to undertake research are ineligible
- Apply, enroll and maintain as an International student at the University of Adelaide
- Australian permanent residency applicants are eligible to apply
- Not have started the degree is getting a scholarship.
- Start the program to the University of Adelaide at time scholarship is of offered
- Eligible candidates who were unsuccessful in their previous application will be automatically reconsidered only for the second time.
- The applicant must be offered any other scholarship
- 600 University of Melbourne Graduate scholarships
- DAAD Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships in Germany
- Scholarship for Peace & Security 2020 by United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs
- Destination Australia Scholarships for Australian and International Students
- Copy of your passport
- English language proficiency test result (IELTS, TOEFL, or Cambridge English)
- Academic Transcripts and their English translation
- Bachelor or Master degree certificates
- Research abstract
- Research Proposal
- Research publication (if any)
- Highest degree theses
Application procedure instruction
Applicants are required to apply online using the online application form. The application is free of charge and no application fee may apply.
There are the following steps to apply:
- Find the Program you want to study and check the requirements
- Identify the area of your research and your supervisors
- Submit your online application
When your application is reviewed and you are offered a place to study at the University of Adelaide, you will be emailed an Offer letter then you need to finalize your enrolment.
For more information please visit the Adelaide Scholarship International Website