Opportunity ID 14673
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) provides financial support/scholarship for international applicants to conduct their master’s degree or Ph.D. in Thailand. The award is assisting the applicant’s study cost as partial or full tuition fees, living costs, and registration fees of each semester. Applicants with strong academic records and excellent English skills can apply.
Deadline: 10 June 2020
Host institute: Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
Field of study:
- Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Resource and Development (SERD)
- School of Management (SOM)
Benefits of the scholarship:
- Full, or apportion of tuition fee
- 20000 Baht for maintaining the applicant’s status.
- 11500 to 15000 Baht monthly as living costs
Application fee: 25 USD Dollars (non-refundable)
- International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Applicants with strong English language skill (IELTS-Academic or AIT EET 5.0 score or higher for master degree and 5.5 for Ph.D. degree)
- Must have held a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute or university to apply for a master’s degree.
- Must have completed a master’s degree in recognized institute or university to be applicable for the Ph.D. degree.
- Applicants must obtain an excellent academic record (3.50 GPA in their master’s degree and 2.75 in their bachelor’s degree).
- Online application form
- Personal details
- Recent photo
- Academic certificate and transcripts
- Two reference information
- Detailed resume, no longer than 3000 characters.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants must provide their documents and submit them through the online application form.
Please have a look at the AIT official website to gain more details.