Opportunity ID 193686
No. of Opportunity 24
Duration 3 months
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) has announced 24 Social Mobilizers positions available in Afghanistan’s Baghlan, Balkh, Jawzjan, and Takhar provinces. Interested & eligible applicants can read the details and apply accordingly.
- Position Title: Social Mobilizer
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job Location: Baghlan, Balkh, Jawzjan, Takhar
- City: Pole khumri, Mazare sharif, Taliqan, Sheberghan
- Nationality: Afghan
- Category: General
- Salary: As per the organization’s salary scale
- Reference number: ORCD-065-2022
- Organization: Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD)
- Years’ of experience: At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Gender: Male/Female
- Duration: Three months
- Closing date: September 26, 2022
About Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD):
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) is a non-governmental, non-political, non-profit and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research professionals aiming to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community.
Duties & Responsibilities of Social Mobilizer:
- Improve their social, health, family, security, economic, cultural, and professional life situations.
- Develop their own abilities to assist them keep or restore their self-reliance and fit in with society.
- The most needy families are identified for cash assistance based on predetermined selection criteria.
- Identify the most needy families for cash assistance based on predetermined selection criteria.
- Take every measure that is likely to prevent or alleviate the issues of recipients and their families.
- Mobilize and enhance local governments, communities, and community organizations to care for vulnerable children.
- The applicant must be an Afghan citizen.
- Graduated from high school and the faculty of social sciences.
- Having worked in a NGO or INGO for at least 2-3 years.
- Be able to communicate in Pashto & Dari
- Capable of working in a fast-paced setting.
- Capable of traveling to rural places.
How to apply for Social Mobilizer positions for ORCD?
Afghan candidates who are qualified and interested may send their cover letter and updated CV to the email address below.
The email’s subject line must be (Social Mobilizer, VA No: ORCD-065-2022).
Please do not attach large files or any other documents larger than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will be rejected.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org