Opportunity ID 1260
Center of Strategic & International Studies (CSIS) a nonprofit research policy organization in the United States has announced the Young Leaders Program for international young scholars and foreign policy professionals to enhance their skills in policy analysis.
Duration of the conference: 3-5 days
Number of events and conference: 25 per year
Successful candidates will have the opportunity:
- To access to more than 25 events and conference each year.
- Join to the network of more than 8000 key policy makers
- Limited funding for conference expenses
Applicants applying for this program need to fulfill the requirements below:
- Age between 25 and 35 with the possibility of flexibility according the experience of applicants
- Hold a bachelor degree
- Related work experience of several years
- Or is completing the master or PhD studies
- High communication skills
- Demanding leadership experience learning
How to apply
You can apply online, but before applying, you need to confirm yourself that you can:
- Actively participate during discussion
- Participate fully in Young Leaders program.
- Complete all projects of Young Leaders program
- Completely read the reading list provided in each program
- Statement of interest
- Short academic or policy writing sample
Note: the application for Young leaders program are reviewed quarterly and you will get no response if you are not selected.
You can check the FAQ for further queries