Opportunity ID 11943
World Food Program (WFP) is leading the humanitarian organization saving and changing lives. WFP provides a summer internship in Nigeria office in the Policy and Program Department. During this short term program applicant will access an industry-leading learning platform, we Learn, WFP training, workshops and other available activities and opportunities. Interested applicants who enrolled newly in a Master’s degree or have a master’s degree in finance of financial accounting or any related areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 12 February 2020
Program date: May or June – August or September 2020
Duration: 3 months
Position title: Program Department Summer Intern
Unit: Program unit
Supervisor: Head of Program
Reference number: 110781
Organization: World Food Program
Required language: English (Level C)
- 360 Dollar monthly for stipend.
- Traveling expenses for applicants from developing countries and conducting their degree in their home country.
- Applicants must currently have enrolled for a Master degree or hold a master degree within the last six months.
- Must have excellent English language skills (speaking and writing).
- Must be proficient in graphic design and be able to give the presentation and information through visual data analysis.
- Have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have excellent IT and report writing skills and use of Microsoft Publisher or Tableau.
- Must be motivated, proactive, innovative, and adaptable.
- Be able to work in multi-cultural environments and be able to manage deadlines and performing multiple tasks.
Program duties tasks:
- Applicants are responsible for analyzing and synthesizing data for the program report.
- The program unit’s internal periodic reporting package must be standardized.
- Each activity must be designed in a standard background according to the Nigeria Country Strategy reporting.
- The reporting and information must be developed and supported.
How to apply:
Interested applicants can create their accounts and apply online.
For more information, please visit the WFP website