Opportunity ID 13501
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The UNWTO Healing Solutions for Tourism Challenge is an international invitation for startups, entrepreneurs with a solution to drive out the COVID-19 impact on tourism through health, economic, and destination management solutions. This challenge is going to support the travelers, businesses, and authorities and forwarded to SDGs in a crisis. The program accepts applicants from all over the globe.
- Deadline: 15 April 2020
- Result announcement: 20 April 2020
- Award ceremony: 25 April 2020
- Healing for people: the focus of the solutions should be on safety measures, methods of sanitizing, early detection, between others for tourism and travel-related stakeholders.
- Healing for prosperity: in this category, the solution is focused on digital applications for tourism, sharing economy, circular economy, revenue management, demand recovery, investments, among related fields for implementation of the all-sector near and long term future.
- Healing for destination: in this category, the solution is focused on techniques of recovery for goals, crisis communication, crisis management, enhancement, tourism destinations re-branding, confidence traveling recovery.
Benefits of the healing solutions:
- Digital booklet: will access to more than 150 ministers and details from the best providers for tourism recovery.
- Business presentation: will access to the world governments with the UNWTO secretary-general from IE University Wow Room, an innovative place to present the solutions.
- Network opportunity with UNWTO innovation: will be connected with plus 5000 tourism relevant startups, 930 corporations, 300 public institutions, 50 educational colleges, 30 incubators, and 200 investors.
- Every startup, entrepreneurs, and innovators from any part of the globe who have solutions and ready to implement for derive out the COVID-19 impacts in tourism.
- Any method, process, governance structure, social impact initiatives, new applications of technology, exist technologies.
- Applicants must be innovative and be able to make value-added solutions.
- Must have a tested pilot and business plan.
- It is already accelerated.
- Ability to apply in many countries.
- Online application form
- General information of your startup
- Personal information
- Answer the questions provided on the online application form.
- Presentation paper in PDF or PPT format maximum 1 GB
- A video of 100 MB
How to apply:
Please fill out the online application form
Have a look at the UNWTO website for more information
You may like to visit similar opportunities:
- Which Types of Scholarships Are Available to International Students in Canada?
- McDonald Fellowship in Emerging Countries
- 2020 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation
- iPhone Photography Awards Competition for international photographer
- Melbourne Mobility Awards (MMA) By the University of Melbourne
- Shanghai Government Scholarships for All Degrees to study in China