Language Requirement IELTS
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 149025
About the scholarship
The University Of Lampung (UNILA) awards a number of scholarships to prospective international students who would like to pursue their bachelor’s, master or Ph.D. degree in Indonesia. As part of this process, the university has invited the Embassy of Afghanistan in Jakarta to introduce Afghan students for taking part in the university’s international candidate admission. UNILA is one of the prestigious public Indonesian universities and offers scholarships in the 2021/22 academic year.
Last deadline to apply: 1 June 2021 (late applications will not be accepted)
University: University Of Lampung (UNILA)
Study levels: Bachelor, Master, and PhD
Issued by: Ministry of Higher Education
This scholarship provides:
- Tuition fees
- Enrolment fee
- Accommodation cost
- Visa cost
- And, 2,500000 Indonesian rupees as monthly living allowance
- Should not have Indonesian citizenship;
- Applicants’ average grade percentage should not be less than 70% for the undergraduate degree and 65% for the postgraduate degree;
- Have a copy of passport that valid at least for two years;
- Provide high school and university educational documents certified by Ministries of Higher Education and Foreign Affairs in English language or translated into English;
- Have a high school degree for bachelor, bachelor for master and master for doctoral degrees.
- Be below the age of 25 for bachelor; below 35 for master and below 40 for the doctoral degree;
How to apply?
The application for this scholarship is online and applicants should submit their applications through the following link. If successful, applicants will receive an admission letter from the host university through their email.
Note: For Afghan applicants, after completing the online application, if they succeed in getting admission into the university, they should visit the Ministry of Higher Education, along with their (admission letter) and a copy of their educational documents (for graduate or postgraduate) to receive other necessary forms, fill in them and submit back to the office and proceed with the next steps of the application.
Address: Ministry of Higher Education, booth 21, genera reception office.
If you need more information, please contact [email protected]
For further details about this scholarship, go to the link.