Opportunity ID 16224
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Fields of study Marketing
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
This course is a part Digital Marketing Specialization Courses that explores how digital tools, like Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both companies and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most enrolled-in courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is ranked by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time.
This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price.
Offered by: Coursera online platform_ University of ILLINOIS
Topic: Digital Marketing
Learning mode: Self-paced
Length: approx. 27 hours
Start date: May 27, 2020
After completing this course you will:
- Understand how the digital marketing tools are revolutionizing the world of marketing
- Find out how the roles and practices of customers and sellers are impacted by Digital Marketing
- Know how digital tools are changing marketing 4Ps
For more information and course syllabus, please see the Resource/main page in this course through the below link.
Skills you will acquire:
· Digital Marketing
- Pricing Strategies
- Marketing Mix
- Product Strategies
You will have these opportunities during this course:
- Earning a certificate upon completion
- 100% online _ you can start instantly and learn at your own schedule
- Graded quizzes and assignments with feedback
- Practice quizzes
- Course videos and readings
- Graded programming assignments
How to apply?
Interested learners can apply very easily for this course and get the course started now just by enrolling below.