Opportunity ID 16230
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Leadership
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
This course will provide you the “head and heart” of everyday leadership, individual decision making, group decision making, and managing motivation. The objectives are to realize why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success, and learn the foundations of effective leadership skills. This course is part of the Strategic Leadership and management Specialization.
Course offered by: Coursera_ University of ILLINOIS
Language of teaching: English
Learning mode: Self-paced
Length: approx. 15 hours
Start time: June 01
By the end of this course the learners will:
- Understand why and how leadership skills are so important to organizational success
- Realize how better use of leadership skills help them work more effectively with others, and be able to organize teams to work more effectively together
- Will be able to apply the fundamentals of effective leadership skills to everyday situations confronted by leaders.
For more information and course syllabus, please see the Resource page in this course.
Skills you will acquire:
· Group Decision-Making
- Motivation Management
- Individual Decision-Making
- Communication is Small Groups
- Leadership Skills
You will have these opportunities during this course:
- Earning a certificate upon completion
- 100% online _ you can start instantly and learn at your own schedule
- Graded quizzes and assignments with feedback
- Practice quizzes
- Course videos and readings
- Graded programming assignments
How to apply?
Interested learners can apply very easily for this course and get the course started now just by enrolling below.