Opportunity ID 4439
About: The Stem Cell Transplant research enables awardees to follow this training in fields of internal medicine, hematology, and oncology. This opportunity is a great expertise for intersected candidates. TUMS hematology-oncology provides a verity of facilities and guardianship in all means. Furthermore, it has separate wards for a different parts of the mentioned subjects as well as it is known as the most famous Stem Cell Transplant Center.
Position per year: twice a year
One-year training course
Location: Tehran, Iran
Institution: Tehran University of Medical Science (TUMS) Hematology-oncology/Shariati Hospital
The subject of study: Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Language of instruction: English/ Persian
Purpose of this fellowship
This aims to work more on Stem Cells and selecting best treatment for a patient need before transplantation, identification, and selection of cell sources, using donor registries and other treatment processes. Therefore, they attempt to stay more conscious of treatment while a patient suffers from disease.
What should do the fellow during the program?
- Participation in inpatient and outpatient care settings.
- Involvement in clinical research projects
- Participation in other activities and classes such as conferences, seminars, journal club and etc.
Who can apply?
- Boar-certified physicians in the field of Internal Medicine particularly hematologist-oncologists
APPLY: go through TUMS online application system
Completed online application form including
- Passport size photo
- Motivation letter
- Academic degree certificate
- Transcript of academic degree
- Recommendation letter
For more information please contact us via +982188004140 or visit the The stem cell transplant research center fellowship