Opportunity ID 1194
If you are a resident and citizen of a country other than Islamic Republic of Iran, seeking to pursue your undergraduate studies in neighboring country Iran, you can apply to the scholarships offered by Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS). SUMS is one the SUMS offers various scholarships for international students in the medical fields.
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) will award a variety of generous scholarships to the applicants demonstrating outstanding educational skills in order to help them afford pursuing their education, all students applying to one of the undergraduate programs listed below at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) are invited to apply for these scholarships. The undergraduate scholarship program is available to all undergraduate international students from across the world.
Location: Shiraz, Iran
Institution: Shiraz University of Medical Science.
Level of study: Undergraduate degree
Study Field(s): As we believe cost should not be a barrier to pursue educational dreams, we offer generous scholarship options to students from every socioeconomic background. Interested applicants can apply to the below listed programs:
Fields of study:
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.)
- All other Undergraduate programs.
Type of Course: Full-time
Language of instruction: English and Persian
Number of Scholarships: Unlimited (merit-based)
Deadline: June 9, 2019
Result announcement: late July or early august 2019
Start of the study program: Fall Semester 2019
Duration: Scholarship is awarded for a maximum of 12 months and renewed each year based on students achievement.
Two types of scholarships are offered by Shiraz University of Medical Science as the following:
- C scholarship covers all expenses; such as:
- registration fee,
- furnished accommodation, and
- Persian language courses)
Except for the tuition fee and English language courses (if deemed necessary).
- B Scholarship covers the following expenses:
- Fees of registration
- Discount on the tuition fee ranging from 1% to 100%.
- furnished accommodation, and
- Persian language courses
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Be a national of any country other than Iran.
- Not holding dual citizenship, which one of them is from Iran
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A secondary school diploma or the equivalent certificate including all the subjects and all graded results obtained during the studies.
- important notice: Please note that applicants should submit a certified copy of their School Leaving Certificate from an accredited high school/senior secondary school and certificate listing all the subjects they have taken and the grades they have achieved. Please note that the school reports should include all graded results obtained during your studies.
- Transcript of the Records (Mark sheets) of the secondary and higher secondary school
- Cover Letter
- Copy of Passport in High Quality and (PDF, JPEG, PNG)
- Passport-size photo
The applicants can apply online via university website linked below in following steps:
- Fill and submit online application form
- Attach the required documents specially a cover letter expressing your eligibility and kind of scholarship you apply.
- Selected candidates will be notified via email in late July or early August 2019
For more queries you can visit Shiraz University of Medical Science.
Any queries can be asked by contacting the address below
Email: email@example.com Phone number:
Tel.: (+98 71) 32 12 28 84
Fax: (+98 71) 32 35 69 96