Opportunity ID 13443
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The Facebook mission is to connect the people around the world and bring them closer. Providing opportunities for the people to develop their business, share their experiences, assist the people in building their meaningful network and helping them to build a strong community.
The Camera and Sensors group in AR/VR of Facebook is going to designing products for the new generation of augmented and virtual reality. They are looking for applicants with a Ph.D. degree, experience in image processing algorithm development, and validation to collaborate with their researcher teams in persuading of Novel sensing technology. Furthermore, the internship program provides accommodation for successful applicants. The preference will be given to applicants with disabilities.
Details of internship:
Location: Washington, USA
Deadline: 30 April 2020
Duration: 12 to 16 weeks
Start date: Various
Number of intern: 3
Internship Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applicants are responsible for helping the researchers and engineers through exploring within AR or VR at Facebook.
- The algorithms of advanced sensors must be created, executed, and optimized.
- Collaborate within information collection and designing for sensors and algorithms test.
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree or be in progress of completing their Ph.D. degree in computer science, electrical engineer, machine learning, or relevant fields.
- Must be able to hold the work authorization in the country of employment at the recruiting time.
- Have at least one year of work experience in improving image processing algorithms for sensing systems.
- Must have at least two years’ experience in programming in C or C++, Python or Matlab.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and cross-group.
- Must be willing to return after completion of the internship.
- Independent research lab experience for more than two years.
- Implementation of deep-learning architectures for image processing applications experience.
- Be familiar with Pytorch or Tensor flow.
- Skills of optical imaging sensors and systems.
- Update CV
- Online application form
- Personal information and contacts
How to apply:
Applicants are advised to enter the needed information, and details on the online application form correctly and skills match the job requirements.
Visit the internship website to gather further details
If you like to access more internship opportunities: