Opportunity ID 11939
The University of Gothenburg, school of business, economics, and law pleased to announced three years of postdoctoral fellowship program in finance and financial accounting. The fellowship contains an excellent research environment with the university research team, involvement in a limited amount of teaching and supervision. Applicants with a Ph.D. degree in corporate finance, financial economics, accounting, managerial economics or any relevant area and wish to conduct research in Sweden, living in a city with high quality can apply for this fully-funded fellowship. Applicants will be selected based on their research qualifications.
Deadline: 1 February 2020
Location: Gothenburg city, Sweden Duration: three years
Host university: University of Gothenburg
Functional areas: Industrial and Financial Management and Accounting
Type of fellowship: Research Number of participants: 30
Level of Study: Postdoctoral Supported by: Browaldh Foundation
- Monthly salary and insurance
- Become a member of the university research team.
- Applicants must have completed their Ph.D. degree or finishing soon in finance, financial economics, accounting, managerial economics, or relevant areas. Degrees that have been passed within the last three years will be considered.
- Applicants must have research ability.
- Update and detailed curriculum vitae, including the list of research or work papers and published papers.
- Research plan about 1 page.
- One sample of work or published paper.
- Contact information of two references.
How to apply:
Eligible applicants must send their documents to email@example.com
for more details, please visit the fellowship website
- Fully-funded Olive Fellowship at University of California Berkeley
- Fortis Fellowship Program
- India Science and Research Fellowship for Developing Countries
- School of Life Science Summer Research Program (SRP) in Switzerland