Opportunity ID 11931
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
The Olive Fellowship program, which is going to take place for the current academic year at the University of California Berkeley in the USA, is an outstanding opportunity for undergraduate chemistry applicants to engage in the Laboratory Research Experience program. Interested applicants with law-income background and the first family member to access the higher education can apply to this fully-funded program.
Deadline: 10 April 2020
Host university: University of California Berkeley
Number of participants: 30 to 35
Application fee: 75 US dollar
- 12000 Dollars as tuition fees.
- 5000 Dollar for the stipend to cover the accommodations, meals, visas and travel expenses.
- Applicants must have excellent English proficiency.
- Have a bachelor degree in chemistry.
- Must be the first family member that access to higher education with law-income background.
- Must have good academic achievements.
- Online application form.
- Update Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Official transcript (must be in English).
- Two recommendation letters from your academic professor or work supervisor.
- Statement letter about 500 words (describe why you want to be LRE scholar and how do you hope that this program contributes to your career goals or anything else you want to share with the admission committee).
- Copy of passport.
- Personal biography about 150 words and about 250 words about an exciting project that you have worked on.
How to apply:
Interested applicants can fill the online application form.
Send the all requested documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detail and information, please visit the Olive fellowship website