Opportunity ID 149278
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully FundedPartially FundedSelf Funded
Duration 3 days
Language of Instruction EnglishFrench
Application is now open for the very first edition of Nelson Mandela International Summer School. It is organized by (Center for Human Rights of Kongo University, Democratic Republic of Kongo, DRC – Africa) in partnership with AYDF (Youth for Asia) on Law, Policy and Sustainable Development). If you come from a relevant discipline or industry to foster your knowledge and benefit from this opportunity, don’t miss to apply.
Application deadline: 30th May 2021 (11:59 WAT)
Notification of selection: 4 June 2021
Organizers: Center for Human Rights of Kongo University & AYDF
Dates: 18th to 20th June 2021
Language of the program: English and French
- The primary motivation of this international summer school is to expose the students and professionals to the pertinent issues relating to the fields of Law and Sustainable development with a special focus on the current global pandemic and its impact on the world.
- There are a few slots from a single country; therefore, the selection of SOPs will be on a rolling basis.
- Upon successful completion of the summer school, the participants would receive a certificate of participation.
In addition to participation in the summer school, the Host University will award four scholarships to the best deserving applicants on the basis of their Statements of Purpose. Two of the scholarships will be fully funded and the other two partially funded.
- Asia Youth International Model United Nations (AYIMUN) 2021 Conference for Youth
- CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: 2nd International Agrobiodiversity Congress (A 3-Day Conference)
- Call for Regional Curators: UN-Habitat and GCoM’s Innovate4Cities Conference (I4C) 2021_Virtual
Who can apply?
Judges, diplomats, UN Officials, public servants, research scholars, policy experts, law professionals, academicians and students from all over the world can apply for this three-day summer school.
How to apply?
Interested applicants may submit their Statement of Purpose (SOP) within 350 words or less explaining their reason for and interest in participating in the program to the following email address.
Submission email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only after candidates receive intimation of selection, they may be able to register for the program.
Note: a limited number of seats are available for participants from each country, so try to apply earlier and prepare a rich SOP.
There is a registration fee for participation that varies based on the applicants’ countries from where they are participating:
Africa: 30 USD
EEA, UN Least Developed Countries ”LDC” nations & India: 50 USD
Other countries: 100 USD
For more information, you may visit the official link.