Opportunity ID 9141
International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA), is a global organization of arts and management leaders, and the purpose of strengthening the arts across the world by leadership qualification.
The organization announced the intern position, the position is part-time at 20 hours per week, with full-time hours during the week of the congress. The intern will be responsible for processing event registration and preparing customers to survive to members and prospective members.
Position title: Membership and Events Interns for Fall 2019
Deadline: 30 August 2019
Location: New York, USA
Benefits: $50000 per month
Position type: Internship
Term of job: Part-time, 20 hours per week, with full-time hours during the week of the congress and the preceding week.
Required education: Bachelor degree
- Applicants must currently have entered or been a fresh graduated from arts management or related area.
- Must have work experience with cultural or non-profit organizations
- Have volunteer experience or managing/hiring volunteers
- Have great verbal and written communication skills
- Have a good skill of office program including Word and Excel
- Have basic knowledge of HTML
- Be able to concentrate on the work details and be efficient and organized.
- Have the skill or knowledge of image manipulation/Photoshop
- Be proficient in a second language
- Be able to work with teams when the staff is responsible for some work and initiatives.
Note: applicants must have work authorization to work in the USA without any sponsorship.
- Applicants will be responsible for the registration process
- Hire, schedule and manage volunteers.
- Cooperating with the registration process, managing and checking during the Congress including materials providing, logistical coordination for transportation, setup/strike of registration area at the different part, in-person customer service.
- Process and file invoices
- Website content updating
Responsibility for membership:
- The interns will be responsible to engage with ongoing communication with membership constituency like:
- Helping with MME for answering the support requests and information from all customers.
- The membership application process, helping the new members to set up their online accounts.
- Troubleshoot issues with member accounts.
- Website content updating.
- Provide a cover letter that contains your work experience, goals, reason of interest in the position and address to Ann Pattan, manager of membership and events.
- Three recommendation letter
Note: the whole documents must be in English and PDF format.
How to apply:
- Interested applicants can send the requested documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the subject line of your email: “Fall 2019 Intern Application”
For further information, please visit the link