Opportunity ID 4059
Fields of study MBA
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Melbourne Business school scholarship
Deadline: March 31, 2019 Interview date: April 15, 2019
Final Selection: May 3, 2019 Institution: university of Melbourne
Level of study: Master Field of study: MBA
Melbourne Business School at the University of Melbourne which is one of the high-ranked universities is announcing its full time master degree program in Business Administration (MBA). It allows you to get more expert in business profession and enable deep concentration in every business branch.
There are various types of scholarship for Full time MBA program at the University of Melbourne, such as Asian Development Bank Scholarship program, japan scholarship program, corporate scholarships, The Telstra Indigenous Scholarship, H.J. Heinz Scholarship, BP Australia scholarship and etc. with various type of financial supports from partial tuition fee to fully funded scholarship.
Awardees , who are selected for Asian Development Bank scholarship, Japan Scholarship Program will be paid full-living expenses, full tuition fees and other material expenses
Who is eligible?
Applicants need to fulfill the eligibility criteria below:
- Those who meet the requirements for MBA program can apply to MBA Scholarships
- As more candidates are interested in this scholarship you should be able to self-fund
- Candidates, who are citizen of involved countries in Asian development bank (ADB) are eligible for ADB scholarship and they should have payment contribution from Japan government and submit their application before due date
- Candidates must be under the age of 35
- Return back to their home country after completion of their program
- Have good English language skill (IELTs 7/TOEFL 102 where required)
- Two years of work experience
How to Apply?
Apply online via apply.mbs.edu and go through simple four-step process
- Begin application to know the process how to apply
- Get immense information about us and program through contact
- Take the GMAT mandatory test , this test is important part of requirements and has valid result up to five years
- Submit your application before deadline
Related: Read about University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarship
- 705 GMAT score or higher =
- A CV
- Strong academic transcript
- Citizenship card of your country
- English proficiency like IELTS maximum 7 full band score and TOEFL maximum 102 score
- Statement of purpose which contains all your aims, purpose and interest to this scholarship
- Two reference letter from professionals
Note: shortlisted candidates will be considered for interview, this will be an important part in selection process. Candidates are interviewed via Skype, phone call or in person by our team members. After intense consideration of all applications, admission office will send them to selection committee to determine eligible candidates and email the results to the candidates. An offer will be awarded to best interview outcomes.
More information about Scholarship
- Candidates can apply for scholarships which contain specific round with specific requirements
- Successful MBA candidates are considered for scholarship. They don’t need to submit any application
- MBS scholarship is awarded anytime during year
For more information visit the following website
Related: Top scholarships in Australia