AI-Aware Professional: Machine Learning for Business Professionals Free Online Course
About this course:
This course is aimed at introducing Machine Learning (ML) for non-technical business professionals. A lot of hype is focused on and circulating around machine learning, and people are hesitant that for using machine learning in business, they need a technical background. Due to reasons explained here, you will know that is not the case rather your business acumen is more important than being able to develop an ML model from scratch.
Course offered by: Coursera (Google Cloud, WORLD BANK)
Topics: ICT Innovation and Transformation, Technology and Innovation
Language of instruction: English
Learning mode: series
Duration: nearly 16 hours
Start time: as per your schedule
In this course, you will learn how to:
– Devise machine learning solutions to real business problems
– Determine the sufficiency of data you have for ML
– Undertake a project through different phases of ML including training, appraisal, and deployment
– Implement AI responsibly and prevent from enhancing current bias
– Figure out ML usage cases
– Perform successfully at ML
Note: for this course, you will need a desktop to operate its interactive Qwicklabs and Google Cloud Platform.
- Development of ML solutions to real-world problems
- Getting an understanding of the required data for ML
- Implementation of and introduction to various phases of an ML project
- Identifying ML application cases
- Earning a certificate upon completion
- 100% online _ you can start quickly and learn at your own timetable
- Flexible deadlines_ you can reset as per your schedule
- Level: intermediate
How to apply?
Interested applicants can apply very easily for this course and get the course started now just by “free enrolment”.