Opportunity ID 7410
Indonesia Scholarship 2019 results is announced.
Congratulations to Students Succeeded in this scholarship.
the scholarship covers your travel costs. to arrange the travel you need to complete the steps below:
- confirm to the Indonesian Embassy in your country and university’s official that you will accept the offer of the scholarship by signing the KNB scholarship declaration Form and the KNB Scholarship agreement. All forms will be provided by the university
- Send the following documents to Indonesian embassy before June 21, 2019:
- signed KNB Scholarship declaration form and
- KNB scholarship agreement.
- Passport size photo
- scanned Passport copy
- contact the embassy about the pre-departure related arrangements and visa requirements
- prepare the following documents:
- Passport with minimum two years of validity
- Indonesian Visa size photo
- and other documents (contact the embassy or refer Indonesia visa requirement)
- Get the Indonesia Visa (Student Visa- Index 316 or Visit Visa – Index 211)
- get the Indonesia’s official travel paper from university’s offical and have it validated by indonesian embassy’s appointed officer.
- Arrive in Jakarta, Indonesia on August 5th, 2019
Following are the list of selected Afghanistan student. For full list of selected students, you can refer to link at the end of this post.