Opportunity ID 14683
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
An eight-month full-time study course is offered by the Recanati-Kaplan Center in International Wildlife Conservation Practice. This course designed for early-career conservationists who are working with Government agencies or NGOs or fresh graduates with related experience. The fellowship program provides traveling, living, course fees, and accommodation costs for applicants. Developing country’s nationalities who are interested in undertaking the Recanati-Kaplan Center Postgraduate Diploma in International Wildlife are eligible to apply. The course is going to be held in 2021 at Oxford University, UK. Apply to this full-funded program before 19 June 2020.
Deadline: 19 June 2020
Host university: Oxford University
Level of study: postgraduate study
Type of study: Full-Time
Duration: 7 to 8 Months
Supports by: Panthera Foundation (Dr. Thomas Kaplan)
- Course fees
- Traveling costs
- Living costs
Who can apply:
- Applicants from developing countries can apply.
- Government agencies, NGOs, fresh graduates with experience in the related field are eligible to take part.
- International Fellowships in Urban Studies by Urban Studies Foundation
- Georg Forster Research fellowship in Germany
- Koc University Graduate Fellowship and Scholarship in Turkey 2020-2021
- Women Peacemakers Fellowship in the USA
- TWAS-NCP Postdoctoral Fellowship program in Pakistan
- Academic transcripts
- Update Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Personal statement no longer than two pages.
- Three recommendation letters from your professional academic supervisor
- Online application form
How to apply:
Interested applicants must fill out the online application form
Please refer to the Oxford University official website to gather more details