Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 3 Weeks
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 4773
If you are a U.S or an international student willing to enhance your leadership skills you can apply to a fully funded Leadership program sponsored by Hansen Foundation. This is a summer fellowship program that provides training in team-building, public speaking, negotiation, and mediation for international challenge solution.
The main purpose of this program is to create international friendship using the summer fellowship experience.
- Deadline: January 15 ,2023 For US students March 15, 2023
- Program Start & Date: July 1-23, 2023
- Country: United states America
- Institution: University of San Diego School of Leadership and Education Science
- Location: San Diego, United States
- Result Announcement: Mid to late March 2023
- Funded by: Fred J. Hansen Foundation
- Financial assistance: Fully funded
Hansen Summer Institute will provide the following expenses to the selected candidates
- Travel expenses
- Health insurance assistance
- Accommodations and food
- All expenses of program
- Transportation expenses
- All visits during the program
- Opportunity to meet the political and business leaders
Requirements for non-US students
- Applicant must be in upper division undergraduate with two years of college or university or a graduate student with a professional interest in international relations, international economic development or related field.
- Applicant must be 20-25 years of age on the start of the program
- Applicant must hold experience proof of leadership potential outside of the classroom in community, country or region.
- Have an academic advisor to verify the student’s English proficiency
- Have a professor confirm in writing the applicant’s command of English.
- Have a current international passport and, if necessary, a U.S. visa before the program’s start date.
- Those who have never visited the US will be given preference.
Requirements for US students:
- Have two years of college or university experience and a professional interest in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development, or related fields, upper division undergraduates or graduate students.
- At the time the program begins, participants must be between the ages of 20 and 25.
- Must have shown potential for leadership outside of the classroom in the community, the country, or the region.
- Successful candidates must have worked outside of the classroom in community service, another public service, or in a non-governmental organization to demonstrate leadership potential. It is necessary to have a recommendation form from such a group or organization.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online
For more information about International leadership program of Hansen Sumner institute, please visit Hansen Institute’s website.
You may also like these opportunities:
- Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($ 10,000 prize)
- 200 Global Korea Scholarships for 2023 [Undergraduate – Associate – Fully funded]
- Halcyon Incubator Residential Spring Fellowship for Early-Stage Social Entrepreneurs
- Leadership in 21st Century free online course
- Yenching Academy of Peking University 2023 International Scholarships in China