Opportunity ID 13767
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
IELTS Test Fee Waiver Scholarship 2020
Each year more than 5 million talented applicants from 140 countries register for the IELTS exam to prove their ability and qualification, develop their career skills, apply for the scholarship, and so many purposes. But many talented applicants missed this chance to take their IELTS exam because of financial problems. So that is why the IELTS Dates going to support the gifted student’s exam fee. This scholarship is allocated for international students and will pay the full cost of your exam. So if your IELTS preparation period is completed and ready to appear for your exam, provide your research and study plan, and other requested documents, and submit them through the online application form.
Deadline: 30 August 2020
Support by: IELTS Dates
Amount of scholarship:
- Successful applicant’s IELTS exam fees will be paid to pay IELTS exam-taking organizations such as British Council, AEO, or other IELTS Test Taking organization rates.
- Applicants will receive the fee in his/her bank account within 45 days of the final result declaration.
- Applicant’s age must not be over 32 years.
- Obtained at least 75% marks or higher in high school.
- 0 GPA must behold in an undergraduate degree.
- Must not attend to IETLS exam before.
- His/her family incomes must not be more than 250 USD dollars monthly.
- Academic degree diploma and transcript.
- Family bank statements and tax receipts.
- Recommendation letter from previews institutions.
- Online application form
- Personal details.
- Describe your study plan and research proposal in 800 words.
How to apply:
Eligible applicants must fill out the online application form.
Visit the IELTS Dates website for further info
Visit Scholarship for Afghanistan Website to find similar and more opportunities.