Opportunity ID 11469
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
MOHE Announcement About ICCR Scholarship Exam card
ICCR Scholarship candidates should get the their examination card and do the biometric based on the following time-table.
All group candidates of ICCR Scholarship for undergraduate studies whose name are listed in the file below based on Kankor exam scores, allocation of martyr inheritance, disables and nomads can obtain the application forms and register for scholarship from the ministry of higher education of Afghanistan on or before December 18, 2019 (27/9/1398 ).
All Applicants including bachelor’s degree, Master’s and PhD candidates should get the examination card from the Shahid Rabbani Education University.
Application form and registration for Bachelor’s candidates: Ministry of higher education
Examination card: Shahid Rabbani Education University
Biometric Process: Kabul Polytechnic University Auditorium (undergraduate candidates should refer on December 19, 2019- 9:00 am)
Biometric and Exam card distribution:
- 16 December (letters: ع، م، س،ش ) > card distribution: Shahid rabbani Education university, Biometrict at Kabul Polytechnic University auditorium
- 17 December (other letters except: ع، م، س،ش ) > card distribution: Shahid rabbani Education university, Biometrict at Kabul Polytechnic University auditorium
- 18 December (letters: A>Z ) > card distribution: Shahid rabbani Education university, Biometrict at Kabul Polytechnic University auditorium
- 19 December (letters: A>Z > card distribution: Shahid rabbani Education university, Biometrict at Kabul Polytechnic University auditorium
- One photo 3x4cm
- Original National ID Card (tazkira)
- 500 Afghanis to attend the exam.
Exam time: December 20, 2019 (29/9/1398 – 8:00 am )
After the result announcements, successful applicants should perform the following activities until December 27, 2019:
- Registration to Afghanistan Scholarship management System by visiting the website of ministry of higher education.
- Online registration at ICCR Scholarship portal
- Candidates must send all the application forms including candidature form, commitment letter, guarantee letter, medical examination form presented at an accredited hospital, high school certificate(shahadatnama), transcripts by Scholarship management systems to ministry of higher education and submit the original documents with online application form print out to ministry.
Note: please pay attention to enter your information correctly on the application forms.