Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 150
Opportunity Type : Self Funded
Duration 2 Days
Language of Instruction English
The Reimagining Society is going to hold its 2021 International Wellbeing and Leadership Summit 2021. Therefore it is inviting exceptional, young at heart, and studious individuals enthusiastic in Peace and Wellbeing to take this splendid opportunity and apply for the summit that is an exceptional chance before youths to unite its synergies and join forces for the summit. The summit brings the brightest talents and minds from over 100 countries and a number of sectors working for social change.
Deadline to apply: 5 March 2021, 11:59 GMT (apply as early as possible)
Organizer: Reimagining Society
Notification of results: No later than 8 March
Duration: 13-14 March 2021
Number of seats for participants: 150
Application fee: 8.70 dollars
Participating countries: 100+ with 150 leaders and global changemakers
Benefits and format
In the Virtual Summit Programme:
- Delegates participate in two transformative days of speeches, panels, networking round tables, and workshops.
- All participants have the opportunity to apply to deliver keynote speeches, sharing a platform with world leaders in the presence of international media.
- Delegates have the opportunity to challenge world leaders, interact, and be mentored by influencers as they are joining sessions
- Attendants make enduring relationships throughout the Summit, celebrating their participation at social events and the extraordinary sessions and ceremonies.
- Receiving awards and certificates.
- Mentorship opportunity.
- Meeting like-minded and inspiring individuals.
- Intercultural celebration and cross-cultural collaborations.
- Finally, a prize of $500 will be presented during the virtual program with the best-performing delegates getting the chance to win a fully-funded ticket to Dubai to attend the Society’s physical summit in 2021.
- Main stage
- Diplomats/Policy Makers panel talk
- Workshop on research and policymaking (with a 100 USD Prize)
- Innovation and design workshop
- Monitoring and Evaluation for Social Projects workshop
- Networking sessions
- Personal story sessions
- Applicants must be at least at the age of 15 as of March 1, 2021. There is NO upper age limit. An exception is available for applicants below the age of 15 if they submit the required documents. Please contact us at [email protected] for more details about the below 15 applications
- Be open-minded, highly motivated individuals
- Students and young professionals of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Those who do not have any experience can apply too as long as they present a convincing package of the application.
- All sessions will run in English. Therefore, applicants are expected to have a minimum intermediate level of English command.
- Eligible Regions: Worldwide
The Selection Committee will evaluate the Application according to the comprehensiveness, clarity, uniqueness, passion, and presentation of application social achievements.
How to apply?
You can apply for the summit online by filling an online application form.
Steps to take:
- Complete your Application carefully
- Pay the Application Fee ($8.70)
- Attach payment proof and other pertinent documents
- Submit your Application, and stay tuned!
Read more information about the summit and Apply Now!
- Your image
- Proof of fee payment
Apply for similar summits and conferences: