Opportunity ID 9199
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The program is one week conference that is held at Northwestern University every April. Delegates come from around globe with their projects that upon implementation can make great impact. The delegates will learn new tangible skills and strategies to improve their projects. Past projects that were applied include a marketing NGO for small businesses in Egypt, a creative arts education center, and many more.
The summit has many programs that can help the participant such as workshops, capacity building programs, and mentoring sessions.
- Deadlines: October 15th 2019
- Location: Illinois, United States
- Possibility of scholarship to cover partial travel costs
- Transportation to and from GES
- Other expenses are on the applicant
Note: GES can modify the terms any time.
- They have a project that make an impact and bring change
- Their project should at least be in the idea phase
- Their project can range from healthcare to education to sustainability
How to apply:
To contact Global Engagement Summit, please go to their contact page.
If you have any questions, please email at email@example.com.
For more information please go to the official website of Global Engagement Summit.