Opportunity ID 67172
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
With this free online Customer Service Skills course, you will master the art of customer service and learn about the basics of customer service and how emphasizing the customer and understanding their expectations can help you improve your customer service experience. Besides, you will learn how to interact with customers on the telephone, handle complaints, and cope with stress. So, take this course and provide quality service & support to your customers.
- Course provider: Alison one of the world’s biggest online learning platforms
- Language of instruction: English
- Course type: Online and self-paced
- Publisher: Workforce Academy Partnership
- Category: Business, Customer Service-Workplace
- Price: Free
- Duration: 1.5-3 hours
- Start date: Available now
Having done this course, you‘ll be able to:
- Understand what customer service means.
- Discuss how to concentrate on customer needs.
- Find out how to use tailored customer service ethics.
- Identify how to deal with customer companies effectively.
- Explain how to deal with difficult customers as well as stress.
Who can enroll?
This course best suits customer service agents and those who are working in the department responding to customers’ questions.
What topics will it cover?
- Understanding Customer Service
- Focusing on the Customer
- Customer Service and the Telephone
- Dealing with Complaints
- Combatting Stress
- Course Assessment
Read more about Course Models.
- 100% online
- Free to enroll, study and complete
- An official certificate after the completion of the course demonstrating your achievement
- Your certificate adds weight to your CV, professional media profiles, and job applications.
- Incentivizes you to continue up skilling and lifetime learning
Note: You need to complete at least 80% in each course assessment to be an Alison’s Graduate and complete a Certificate Course. Meanwhile, Alison offers three types of certificates that you choose whether to purchase or not. If you don’t, you can still demonstrate your achievement by sharing your learner record, which would be available to you after you complete the course.
How to apply?
You can apply and do this course by completing enrolment in the given link.
To learn more about Free Online Course on “Customer Service Skills”, please visit ALISON’s website.
You may also like these opportunities:
- 2022 GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security
- Georg Forster Research Award for Researchers from Developing & Transition Countries (€60,000)
- IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2022
- 300 Hong Kong PhD Fellowship for the academic year of 2023/2024
- Free Online Course on ‘Solutions to Climate Change’ by University of Exeter