Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Duration 3 Months
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 38343
Fatima Al-FIHRI Open University (FAOU) is providing a three months internship opportunity for the summer period for international applicants to be part of an international team and enjoy a multi-cultural work environment. Moreover, the internship is available in different positions. So, read the internship details for more information and apply.
Details of FAOU Internships
Deadline: 14 May 2021 (midnight UTC Time)
Duration: 3 months
- Flexible working hours (for 6 to 8 per week)
- Access to remote training opportunity during the internship
- Completion certificate at the end
- Access to other programs and events and opportunities to apply for scholarships.
- Work in an international environment and engage with different program activities.
- Applicants can apply without any program fees.
- Must have strong English language competency.
- Excellent computer skills and internet applications.
- Access to a stable internet connection at least two times a week.
- Be able to learn and work in a fast-paced setting.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Be motivated and learn and thrive quickly and professionally.
- Be able to work in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment and stay connected with other participants.
The internship offers several positions with varying duties for each as follows:
Human Resources Officer
- Human Resource Management at FAOU.
- Connect and communicate with the internal team and provide responses to public issues.
- Work and cooperate with HR coworkers to implement HR instruction and policies.
- Preparing recruitment campaigns with coordination of HR manager.
- Interns are responsible for attracting potential partners and donors.
- Prepare a cooperation environment between the university council of directors of the university.
- Assist the university team in sharing and collecting data and information.
- Collected data analysis and provide related reports.
- Exploring qualified partners and formulate partnerships proposals.
- Talk and communicate with partners and donors.
- Accompany partnership negotiations and meetings.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Collecting data and information with helping of the university team.
- Collected data must be analyzed and provide reports.
- Working on the strategy of marketing to organization university brands and courses.
- Strong English language to posse outstanding writing skills.
- Organizing and posting on social media
- Be able to edit images.
Social media officer
- Ability to manage an organized social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Must be creative with creative ideas to run and attract the audience and increase the followers.
Pedagogical affairs officer
- Be able to work within a team to design an education program.
- Data are analyzing ability and providing reports to assist the university in suggesting courses.
- Recording the files
- Explore and communicate with new expert professors and lecturers.
- Cooperate with one of the modules at the university.
- Must obtain experience in the applications and internet areas.
- Support the university team to solve IT problems.
- Web developing experience
- Member of the platform team to help in developing the content of the university platform.
Photo designer and editor
- Educational programs photo designing.
Video designer and editor
- Education courses, video, and photo designing.
- Coordinate with managers of different teams and directors of departments to collect data.
- Record the collected information of monthly Newsletter
- Involve in one-to-one conversation and contact with members of the university to cover their monthly updates.
- Online application form
- Personal details
- A short biography of no more than 300 words
- Cover letter of 700 words
How to apply for Fatima AL-Fihri Open University Winter Internship 2020?
Interested individuals can apply online.