Opportunity ID 2315
graduate students who have the eligibility to work in the United States can apply to the Obama Foundation for the internship in different departments located in Chicago and Washington, D.C. Interns will assist in the execution of administrative, logistical, and operational work at the Obama Foundation.
The purpose of the internship is to produce qualified leaders in different capacities. It will provide the interns access models of leadership and experience practical work.
- Office of the CEO
- Office of the Executive Director
- Public Engagement
- Real Estate
Internship duration: 12 weeks
Ending date: 8 March 2020
Quarter system student’s internship beginning date: 1 June 2020
Quarter system student’s internship ending date: 21 Agust 2020
Location: Chicago and Washington, D.C.
Working hours: 40 hrs. per week
Who can apply?
- Must be a post-graduate student
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Are strong writers and researchers
- Enthusiastic to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Allowed to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years old at the application time
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- BOF Doctoral Scholarship at Ghent University and United Nation University in Belgium
- International Fellowships in Urban Studies by Urban Studies Foundation
- International Travel Grants 2020 by the International Brain Research Organization (IBRO)
- Copenhagen Business School Scholarship in the Department of Strategy and Innovation
Interested applicants can apply online. Please keep in mind that you should answer all the questions in one session. So you cannot save your answers and submit the application later. To solve this problem, we suggest you download the Application Worksheet and first draft your responses in a word document before filling out the application.
For more queries and information please send an email to: email@example.com.